Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Peek into my Room: Vintage Kitty Cat Perfume Bottle


I saw this vintage, 1970's kitty cat perfume bottle at the thrift store a few weeks ago. I didn't get it the first time I saw it, or the second time, but then I decided that I just had to get it, so I made my mom drive me back and I snatched it up before anyone else could get it. I think it's a pretty awesome find! Especially for only $2.50! And I mean, come on, doesn't it look great sitting on my desk??


1 comment:

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!