Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, August 29, 2011

Music Monday - China Anne McClain's Dynamite


Here we are again: another Disney star that I just can't help but like. China Anne McClain is the star of the new Disney series, ANT Farm. A show about a group of middle schoolers attending high school through the Advanced Natural Talents program. It's actually really funny.

China Anne McClain's character, Chyna's main talent. She plays guitar, violin along with a whole bunch of other instruments - and she sings. This is the music video for the song she's sun in a couple episodes. I. Am. In. Love. I love the fun, upbeat vibe of it as well as her amazing voice - and the lyrics are pretty awesome, too! Go ahead and take a listen. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!