Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kiss it Goodbye

This outfit is definitely very simple, but I felt so awesome in it! I think I'm finally staring to like the way my body looks in jeans. ♥
{jeans/Old Navy ~ shirt/thrifted ~ belt/thrifted ~ necklace/ModCloth ~ shoes/Xhilaration ~ bag/Etsy}

I spent a lot of my life scared of what people would think about me. I've been hurt before, and judged a lot, and it's been a long, hard road, but with the help of some of my (awesome) friend I'm finally learning to accept that this is who I am. I'm not likely to change and that's ok. I don't have to be anything more than what I am, and let me tell you, there is no better feeling in the world than that.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh super cute and classic. I love your shoes.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I owe you three comments, so you get them all on here at once.

    Okay, first, i want that swirly skirt. I am commandeering it along with your desk next I come. It would have been sooo much fun to chase the Doctor in that. Oh wait...we chase Robin Hood...RIIIIGHT *Winks* Still, I want that skirt. Next year youw ill have the right shoes for it 8-D

    Second, COOL IDEA USING A SUIT CASE AS A HOPE CHEST!!!!!!!!!!! You are by far the cleverest, creative girl I know. I would do that if my suitcase, which you so horribly mock, wasn't being used to hold...certain clothing items. And my escape balloon. If it wasn't I could have gotten these cool plates I saw today that had leaves on them. Leaves are good, very Ranger ish.

    Third...Isn't that the shirt you hang in your window? Reminds me of your dad 8-D And Lord of the Rings...though that could be because I just saw my book beside me. TT. HA! Your favorite and I am reading it and you aren't 8-P HA! I miss Faramir. And HIM. And RH...wait, RH is HIM.
    Anyways, cool outfit! All you need is the Doctor you are looking for. Now I am going away.
    As always,
    Jack, not the captain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!