Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Peek into my Room: Colardo Box

I love this little box. My friend Ryan bought it for me and a matching one (but with her name on it) for his sister, when I visited them in Wyoming earlier this year. It's the perfect size for safety pins (which I never seem to have enough of), and it's so much nicer to keep my safety pins in than scattered about the bottom of my top dresser drawer. It's become a permanent feature of my room. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Your name is Greek. This is me having a moment of envy. 8-( And now it is gone. You don't know Achilles and Perseus by any chance?
    Nice little box 8-D It made me realize I haven't seen mine in a while. I wonder what I did with it...
    Okay, yes, random comment, but you need some randomness in your life 8-D Now I have to go, Tony and Steed are giving me threatening looks and I don't think Peter can hold them off much longer.
    As always,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!