Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Peek into my Room: Sunglass Hangers

{sunglasses, from top left to right: Xhilaration, Xhilaration, Delia*s, Forever 21, Rue 21, ModCloth}

I needed a way to show off my sunglasses collection. Originally I wanted to hang them on a pretty ribbon, but then I saw this idea, and it seemed much easier to execute, so I went with it instead.

And do you know what's funny? I've only bought myself two pairs of sunglasses! The blue polka-dot ones were from my little sister, and all the ones on the bottom hanger are from my big sister - including my favorite, Jackie-Oval sunglasses (far left) from ModCloth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! :D

    First of all, I think I told you this when I was visiting, but those hangers are so cute! ;) Also, I have now decided to paint my room either white, or a slight off white color. I first didn't think I would want to, but actually the more I have thought about it, the more I think I will. :)

    ~Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!