Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Mixtape // Music Monday


Since it is the beginning of summer, I decided that instead of sharing just one song today, I would borrow Bonnie from Flashes of Style's idea and share a select few of my all time favorite summer songs. I hope you all enjoy them. If you want to, leave a comment with one - or a few - of your favorite summer songs. I'd love to check them out! ♥

Honey and the Bee // Owl City
Way to Mandalay // Blackmore's Night
Lazy Day // Enya
Kamikaze // Owl City
Hidden Away // Josh Groban
You Belong with Me // Taylor Swift
Flora's Secret // Enya
Renaissance Faire // Blackmore's Night
Underneath the Sycamore // Death Cab for Cutie
Umbrella Beach // Owl City



2 comments:

  1. Remember when we roasted marshmellows over your grill, and Anna drank pickle juice?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!