Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Always a Good Time // Daily Outfit






I took these pictures with my mom's camera the day before I got mine. Then, in the excitement of getting my camera, I forgot to upload these onto my computer. Poor little pictures. Anyway, here they are now.

I got this dress from Francesca's Collections a couple months ago, and I've already worn it several times. It's just such a perfect dress! The colors are two of my favorites and the shape is perfect on me. It's just one of those dresses that makes me feel so good. ♥

My grad party is a week from Saturday and I still have so much to do! This weekend I made peanut butter cups and today my mom and I are going to Party City to get the balloons, plates, napkins and streamers. Then sometime later this week I need to bake three batches of cupcakes to freeze till the party day, and finish up some last-minute decorations. Eep! So much! Wish me luck!

  ♥ ♥ ♥       
dress: Francesca's Collections
sandals: LuLu*s
sunglasses: Target
jacket: Ebay
belt: thrifted
  necklace: Target
bag: ModCloth

5 comments:

  1. I love the location of your pictures, Katie! So pretty with the flowers in the background and the speed limit sign a bit behind you. It looks so lovely! And I can't wait for your party!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your preparations. And cute dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty,pretty,pretty! I'm a sucker for all floral dresses, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your party sounds like fun, pity I won't be there. I'm spending that weekend with my sister...oh, wait. You know my sister, don't you? Can she come? If she can come I can come.

    Love the dress, you look good in those kinds. (Well, in lots of kinds, but those are just you.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! The colors really are perfect. Good luck with your party preparation and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!