Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Rainbow Above You // Daily Outfit



This is what I wore yesterday. I spent the morning running errands with my mom, and the afternoon baking. I baked two batches of cupcakes for my grad party (I'm freezing them and then frosting them the day before the party), and man am I exhausted now!

Seriously, all the party planning/running around/crafting/baking is really getting to me. I feel like I still have so much left to do, but I know that I really just need to take a break. I'm hoping to get together with a friend of mine later this week for some shopping/window shopping and I'm really hoping it works out. I need to spend more time with non-family members above the age of six. lol!

  ♥ ♥ ♥       
shirt: my lil' sister's
jeans: Old Navy
sunglasses: my mom's
jacket: Ebay
bag: ModCloth

4 comments:

  1. I really loooove all of your outfit posts! But what I love most is your versatility. I love the dainty skirts & dresses and then I love the hardcore (for lack of a better word) looks. Like this one is like 'I mean business! Look how cool my shoes are!'

    Its just really cool to see how versatile someone can be in their wardrobe! I hope that made sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this area you took your photos in. and this outfit is lovely - i love the boots. and the purple tee is great. and thats a lot of cupcakes you made!

    <3 katherine
    ofcorgisandcocktails.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very artisty. Reminds me of something cool. I like this one beyond words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!