Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Sock Hop Beneath my Bed // Daily Outfit






This outfit is several weeks old, but I didn't want to post it immediately after my last outfit in this dress - which I would have if I posted it when I actually wore it. It's actually one of my favorite outfits of all time. It's so casual/breezy, but the dress has so much personality that it more than makes up for the simplicity of the other pieces!

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that Friday was my last day of school. I am beyond excited just to be done with the frivolity of it all, but getting a Canon 60D as a graduation gift only increased my joy! I'm so excited to break it out - the quality of photos is so much better than any of the cameras I've used before.

I'm also really looking forward to this summer. I've always had very lazy summer breaks, but now that I have a drivers license and a car to use I'm hoping to go on lots of adventures. I actually sat down yesterday and wrote of list of 19 (I'm hoping to get one more) things I want to do this summer. I've become obsessed with goal lists and I can't wait to start checking things off! I'll definitely share this list with you all later this week. ;)

   ♥ ♥ ♥              
dress: a handmade gift from Molly of The Dahl House
jacket: Ebay
sunglasses: Target

6 comments:

  1. I love your dress! you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you said in the last paragraph is true for me too, although summer started a few weeks ago for me. I received a Canon Eos Rebel 2ti for my birthday/graduation present. I have my license finally, so no more boring summers lazing about the house. I wrote myself a goal list of 75 things back in May, and here I am! Now the only problem is money...
    I hope you have luck with yours as well!

    -Chloe
    2floralfinches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is adorable! I would definitely wear it, just not in this heat! It's 95 where I live right now haha! And I'm so happy you got a new camera! That's awesome, you must feel great:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress!
    I was so excited when I got my Canon Rebel T3i.
    It was such a difference from my old cruddy camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! As always. I really like the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!