Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Break Down the Open Road // Daily Outfit




Last week my sister and I popped out for for a coffee/tea on a gorgeous summer's day. We stopped to get some outfit photos and I couldn't resist getting some pics of Maddie's adorable outfit. Isn't she cute?

This is my last outfit post with my Nikon L110. Eep! So excited to start using my Canon for outfit posts!

♥ ♥ ♥       
blouse: Kohl's (from years ago)
shorts: thrifted
sandals: Lulu*s (last year)
bag: ModCloth
sunglasses: Target

4 comments:

  1. Both of you very cute girls, you look very different but this is what the real valuable beauty! i like your choice of dress & accessories. Target designer sunglasses look very fancy! Waiting for new photos from the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm... your sunglasses?! ADORABLE. I love it. I am recently a hoarder of sunglasses. I've bought three pairs for the summer! Thank you for your comments lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!