Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Take it All Away // Daily Outfit

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago. I got this dress last summer, but I've only blogged it once before. This time, I wanted to find a way to wear it that would be very "me" despite it's very boho look. I like the outcome.

The last week of school is going well so far. I don't have too much to do, despite seriously procrastinating with my geometry. Ooops! Just trying to power through this and get to Sunday when my parents and I shall hopefully drive out to the electronics store my uncle works at to get my baby (aka the Canon 60D). Which means that, Lord willing, this should be my last week taking outfit photos with a point and shoot! Woohoo!! *cheers*

On another note I'm seriously, seriously addicted to Sky Sailing at the moment, I'm seriously lusting after this shirt. I mean, how cute is it!?

   ♥ ♥ ♥    
dress: vintage thrifted
belt: thrifted
jacket: Ebay
sandals: ModCloth
bag: ModCloth
sun glasses: gift from Miss Jack

7 comments:

  1. your blog is beautiful! I saw him .. and I love your outfits are great! already have a follower more! :) Kisses from: http://julldiaz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look gorgeous. I love your necklace.

    I love sky sailing! Adam Young's voice is just so perfect <3

    Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's an awesome outfit :)

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the girly maxi dress! Jean jackets are definitely one of those things that I think can be styled so many interesting ways, too. I'm excited for you to get your new camera! Your photos are pretty great quality for a point and shoot, though.

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so want a canon 600D! Man they are so beautiful! I was walking past a camera store yesterday and it was just sitting there in the window looking so awesome!!
    Love the dress too!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will make a very pretty Margret someday. All you need is a Thornton...I now dub this your Margret dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's why I wore it! It's long like her dresses and I wanted to feel like her that day. <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!