I'm a little nervous about changing up MM (it is the longest regular series besides my outfit posts) but I'm also really excited for this new format and can't wait to see what all you lovely ladies think of it. Please don't hesitate to comment and tell me what you think - even if you hate it!
1. Revived some new tights c/o We Love Colors. Just waiting for a cooler day to wear them!
2. Working on a pom-pom chain for my graduation party
3. In Chicago picking up my cousin for my lil' sis's sweet sixteenth birthday
4. Taking cute pictures of said 16-year-old sister
5. Finishing school with my kitty 6. Trying to eat more healthy
7. Received my graduation present (Canon 60D)
8. My lil' sis and our cousin, Anna, in Chicago at the train station before Anna left.
9. The "Sears Tower" (did I mention I drove into Chicago all by myself!?)
1. The Yacht Club // Owl City
2. You are Loved // Josh Groban
3. Fireflies // Owl City
4. Tennis Elbow // Sky Sailing
5. Music of the Night preformed by Josh Groban // Andrew Lloyd Webber
1. "Let go of the world you know and plug in the party lights."This song is just so happy and perfect for a party. I plan on playing it lots during my grad party.
2. I really think that Josh Groban has one of the most amazing voices ever. It's so clear and perfect. I love falling asleep to this song, or belting it out while I drive. ♥
3. Again, Owl City writes some of the most upbeat songs ever, and this one is perfect for summer. Maddie and I song this song while driving back from taking Anna to the train station. We both love it a lot.
4. Every time I listen to this song I can't help but think that Adam Young is very much a kindred spirit. This is one of the most bizarre songs title's I've ever heard, but when I listen to the song I know that's not what the song is really about. It makes me think of happy summer picnics and I want to do a photo shoot inspired by this song...
5. Maddie is obessed with the Phantom of the Opera, and on a whim one day I decided to see if Josh Groban has ever preformed any of the songs. I learned that I really, really love The Music of the Night when Josh Groban sings it - but then, I think I'd listen to Friday by Rebecca Black if he sung it. (Also, Miss Jack and I agree that the Phantom of the Opera movie would be much better if JC played the phantom.)