Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Senior Portraits


As you all probably know, last month I got my senior portraits done with Marnie of Studio 17 Portraits. It was a ton of fun, and all of the photos turned out beautifully. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites here.

I decided to wear my TARDIS dress since I got so many lovely comments on it the last time I wore it, and I'm so glad I did because it really "popped" against the stone backdrop! ♥

My favorite photos are the one in the field with the red dress, pennant flag banner and chalkboards. Looking at those photos makes me sooo excited for my party, since that's what I made all those decorations for.

And I doubt any of you remember, but the red dress has actually been featured on my blog before, in a Wish List Wednesday post. My parents ended up buying it for me for my graduation party. It's probably a little formal for a grad party, but I never got to have a homecoming or prom gown, so this is probably the best excuse I'll have to wear one till I get married. Plus, I figure I can dress it down (I mean, how cute is it with the denim jacket!?).

I hope you all are having a great day so far!

   ♥ ♥ ♥       
red dress: Spotted Moth
jacket: Ebay
sunglasses: Target
blue dress: Francesca's Collections
chalkboard: made by me
pennant banner: made by me

10 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! Cutest senior portraits ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your senior portraits are really creative! Mine were so boring.. just sitting in a chair haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATIE! Oh my word these are all so gorgeous...they are exactly the like the senior pictures I wanted! You shine through so brightly as an individual and your smile is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your senior pictures turned out AMAZING! You light up each photo and make it special with your smile. Great outfit choices, too. They totally capture who you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so geeky your TARDIS dress picture links to Thornton. It knows what's going on, or whatever that saying is.

    I like your red dress too. I need to find one for your party...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! Man...senior portraits sure have changed a lot since I graduated high school (almost 10 years ago!!) The photos are beautiful and breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe your TARDIS dress. how cute. I like all of these shots and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some great senior pictures!!I was hoemeschooled and just graduated also!!So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful. I know I'm late to the game, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!