Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Paper Airplanes // Daily Outfit




I found this cardigan at the thrift store a few months ago. I had just finished checking out when I spied it and I actually got back in line so I could get it, too. It was just too lovely to leave there.

Today is looking to be a busy day. I work in the morning and then I have a shopping date with a friend of mine in the afternoon. It should be fun, though. Then tomorrow my mom and my sister and I have a bunch of errands to run, which includes buying balloons and plates and napkins and such for my party. I can't believe it's a week from Saturday!

Do any of you have any fun plans for the start of the weekend?

  ♥ ♥ ♥       
skirt: made by me
cardigan: thrifted
boots: Blowfish Shoes
sunglasses: my mom's
belt: Francesca's Collections
  bracelets: gift + vintage
bag: ModCloth
ring: Charming Charlie via my little sister

6 comments:

  1. The skirt is BEAUTIFUL and that cardigan is so pretty!

    XO-Meg
    guppyandwhaleshark.blogspot.com
    twitter: cincy_cindrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are here ---------> http://mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.ca/2012/06/links-i-heart_28.html =)

    p.s. that floral print is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i just adore your skirt could you send me how you did it? 'cause i really like it. i like your cardigan to!

    love, audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your outfit! Those colors are perfect for the summer!

    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a liebster award! :)
    http://littleredbowtalk.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute. That looks perfect for flying paper airplanes, sending top secret messages about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!