Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dementia // Daily Outfit


This is what I wore to my six year old cousin's birthday party. It was actually too hot for the jacket most of the day, but I got to wear it for a bit, at least.

The last day of school is fast approaching. I have quite a bit of math to do, and two papers due on Friday. I have a bad habit of procrastinating, but I like to think that I don't procrastinate so much that I can't get it all done. I know my limits. *winks*

Besides school I worked for a few hours yesterday, and got a few pom-poms for my pom-pom chain done. I really hate making pom-poms, but I have a whole skein of hot pink yarn from a scarf I wanted to make, and I hate to let it go to waste. I seem to be using up lots of left over craft supplies on this party...

I'm hoping to do a post on everything I have for it so far sometime next week. I figure I'll wait till I get the 60D so I can get some good close up shots. I can't wait!

   ♥ ♥ ♥       
dress: ModCloth
jacket: TopShop
sandals: ModCloth
bag: ModCloth
necklace: Charming Charlies via my little sis
flower clip: H&M

7 comments:

  1. The dress is lovely and you look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style! The dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the bag! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit...
    I can't wait for your party, I found a cool gift for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really, really, really love that dress. it's such a perfect shade of blue, and the loveliest floral! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is truly lovely. I like the color combo and its style. Wish to have it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!