1. "Green tea" from Panera. Glorified limeade I say.
2. Me, getting my baking groove on in my amazing Iron Man apron. Thank you, little sis for that birthday gift!
3. I may or may not have left this note in the container at the bank drive-thru...
4. This week I've become addicted to Avatar: the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra cartoons.
5. My new Sky Sailing shirt came this week and I painted my nails to match it.
6. Maddie made doughnuts for breakfast. Two words: Ah. Mazing.
7. #ilovepink tag. It was fun, even if it took me forever to get it finished. It was worth it.
8. My new sparkly heels for with my graduation dress.
9. Me looking patriotic for the Independence Day parade yesterday.
1. Eternity // Paul Van Dike featuring Owl City
2. The Avengers Theme // Alan Silvestri
3. Hidden Away // Josh Groban
4. Northbound Train // Martin Phipps
1. You can read my thoughts on this song in my Music Monday post back in April.
2. I love this song so much. I sorta forgot about it for weeks, but when Miss Jack and I started planning one last trip to the theaters to see the Avengers, I remembered it. Omgsh it's so epic.
3. Another great song I've rediscovered. It's one of those great "summer" songs for me. Probably since I first started liking in the very beginning of summer when I went to Alabama with Miss Jack.
4. Another soundtrack song from one of my favorite movies that I'd forgotten! I rediscovered it the other night when I was looking for some good music to listen to before bed, and let me tell you: this is one of the sweetest sounding songs ever. If you haven't seen North & South before, I wrote a whole post on why you should.