Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Italian Cream Soda Pop // Recipe


I've been meaning to post this for weeks and I'm finally getting around to it.

Italian cream soda pops are one of my favorite drinks ever, and they're so simple to make! All you do is take club soda, mix it with some Torani syrup (I used about two tablespoons of syrup to 8oz of club soda ), squirt a dollop of whip cream on top, and mix it in. And that's it! You're finished.  I told you it was easy, didn't I? 

My favorite flavor lately is hazelnut. I don't know why nobody has thought to make/sell/market hazelnut soda. It's sooo good! ♥

5 comments:

  1. mmm, this looks so yummy! i think i would prefer the hazelnut, myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! What a fun project. You have a super cute blog!

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO totally knew you were Italian. *High fives Aden*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!