Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blue and Red // Daily Outfit

{skirt/thrifted :: tank top/my mom's :: belt/thrifted :: boots/Blowfish Shoes :: necklace/Target :: jacket/TopShop :: bow/handmade :: lipstick/Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipstick in Underage Red}

Sorry for the photo over load. I feel so narcissistic posting this many pictures of myself, but the truth is: I love photography and right now I'm the only model available to myself to work with, since all my friends live so far away. Having said that, I really love how these photos turned out. The difference between a point and shoot and legit DSLR is amazing. ♥

Some days I just feel so grown up in such a great way. I know what I want to do with my life and I'm going to go after it. The nearer and nearer my graduation gets the more thankful I am that I decided not to go to college. I know that it works for a lot of people and I'm happy for them, but I know that it would have been a very, very bad decision for me - not to mention one that would have been made for all the wrong reasons. I'm confident that I'm heading on the path God wants me to, and I'm so incredibly excited to see what He has in store for me in the next year or two!

10 comments:

  1. You forgot the white. It is red, WHITE, and blue. And black. That makes me miss the Doctor for some reason.
    So, I had the coolest birthday present for you, and now it won't work. So I'm in morning. I will have to find a cooler one, but I don't think there is.
    Anyways, that is all.

    A Bit Unlikely,
    Jack

    P.S.
    That is terribly cute. It makes me want to go on a picnic. Bring it when you come so we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this one..... A lot. :) red, white, and blue are my three favorite colors together! Oh, and I like when you post a lot of pictures! ;) have a lovely day!

    ~Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit! Adorable, adorable, adorable, and I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The gingham print and the bright belt work so well together....and that little bow in your hair! A dreamy combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me a few years out of school until i knew what i wanted to do. Now i'm a veterinary nurse and i love my job. I hope you find one that works for you. LOVE he outfit by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are just lovely :) that skirt looks wonderful on you.

    honestly, i think it's a good decision to postpone college until you're sure what you want to do. there's so much pressure to rush into it, but people forget that colleges are a business. myself, as well as many of my friends are trapped under student loan debt... the system is currently broken, and i think not going to college right away (or ever, if you don't want to) is a totally fine life decision :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic outfit! Love the teal belt with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! Your skirt is totally adorable. Putting off going to college (or university, as it's called where I am) is probably the best thing that I did. I changed my mind three or four times in that year about what I wanted to study, and even though I've changed my mind again, I'm glad I waited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great outfit, sweet and touph! (I love the skirt and it looks so cute with the bright belt.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!