Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups Win

I decided that this year I want to do some of my own Christmas baking to send to some of my faraway friends. I decided to get an early start on it last Friday since I want to have lots to send out. The first thing I made was some homemade peanut butter cups, from the recipe on Elsie's blog. I got nearly 40 out of the double batch, and hey turned out really well, and are completely delicious!

The one thing I noticed, though, was that I used a lot less peanut butter filling, and extra chocolate. Not sure what happened there, since mine seem to have the perfect ratio of both - but then, I did use an odly sized mini-cupcake pan... Anyway, these things are delicious and I highly recommend the recipe!

Are you doing Christmas baking this year? What are you making?

2 comments:

  1. Those look freakin amazing! Your friends are going to love you.

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peanut butter and chocolate. Next best thing to white chocolate. Those look yummy.

    A Bit Unlikely,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!