Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Playlist // Music Monday



So I was going to make a playlist on Playlist.com of some of my favorite Christmas songs, but they didn't have some of my favorites, so I had to go to YouTube instead. I tried to get ones without ads, but there were a few I couldn't find nice ones without ads for, so I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, these are some of my favorite Christmas songs. Most of them are by Enya, Celtic Woman, Hayley Westenra or Bing Crosby. Enya, Celtic Woman and Hayley are all artists I've found on my own, but I was pretty much raised on Bing Crosby, and it just couldn't be Christmas without him!

What are your favorite Christmas songs? Are there any that you've grown up listening to that you just have to listen to for it to be Christmas? What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!