Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2011

Owl City's Hello Seattle // Music Monday #22



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

So... I was not at all planning on posting this song today, but then last night (when I wrote this post) my iTunes was on shuffle and it came on and I remembered just how much I love this song! So decided to post it anyway.

I first started liking this song right about the time that I visited my BFF in Wyoming, and since then it's definitely become a favorite. Every time I listen to it I end up floating back to that week end - just like Blackmore's Night's songs used to do to me about my aunt and uncle's ranch in Missouri.

It was such a fun week end, I always love hearing this song and remembering how much fun it was - so maybe I'm a little biased about this song, but then, aren't I always? *winks*