Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Would Make Like a Tree and Leaf // Daily Outfit


{tee shirt//District Lines :: cardigan//thrifted :: jeans//Old navy :: jacket//Wet Seal :: boots//DSW :: scarf//ModCloth :: flower clip//H&M}

I bought this tee shirt to go to the Owl City concert, but that didn’t actually end up happening. After we had got all ready to go the first time, we got a call that the concert had been cancelled, so we went out to dinner instead. i wore the outfit again several days later, which is when I got these pictures. But I washed the shirt before I got ready to go to the concert the second time, and, since it said it was pre-shrunk, I threw it in the dryer. Big. Mistake. It now fits my seven year old sister, and I am planning on calling the company to complain.

It’s all very disappointing since I really liked this tee shirt, and I could use more tee shirts in my life. They’re so comfy, and I’m actually getting the point where I’m happy with how I look in jeans, instead of thinking they make me look “the ‘F’ word” (no, not that ‘F’ word, I mean “fat”). So it’s pretty much a bummer that the shirt shrunk. Next time cool Owl City tee - next time...


4 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to hear about your shirt :( you look really cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sure the people didn't mean for it to shrink. I bet you won't have to be mad at them when you call. They will probably be sorry it did that.
    I like the outfit, it is a nice one. I like your boots lots.

    A Bit Unlikely,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely scarf! I'm so sorry about the t-shirt :( I have lots of unique t-shirts available in my shop, which is linked to on my blog.

    I just love your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tracy Ann @ The Wardrobe Wanderer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!