Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, January 3, 2011

Music Mondays - #5 Selena Gomez's A Year Without Rain


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I really liked Selena Gomez's first album, Kiss and Tell, but when I heard the title song for A Day Without Rain, I didn't think I'd like her second album very much. It wasn't until A Day Without Rain was played in an episode of Wizards of Waverly Place that I began to like the song. It's now one of my favorite songs. I don't know what made me like it. I guess it must have to do with the beat. I love a song with a good beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!