Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Last Rays of Sunlight


I took these photos yesterday with the intent of them being my daily outfit post. My dear mother drove me to a nearby park (I'm not allowed to walk there by myself) and I shot the pictures. I was happy with them at the time, but when I went to post them today I found that you can hardly distinguish the outfit in the fading light because I took the pictures from the wrong angle.

*sighs* Oh well. My one consolation is that at least the pictures are still pretty.



Outfit Details:
Shirt - Merona
Skirt - H&M
Unseen Belt - Xhilaration
Tights - Merona
Socks - Xhilaration
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Purse - Mulberry for Target
Scarf - From my little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!