Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Princess in Her Flower Bed

I got this dress from the thrift store several months ago. When I got it it had long, puffy sleeves, and a midi-length skirt. I finally got around to hemming it and shortening the sleeves a few days ago. I have to admit I was a little worried it would be hard to style, but I love it! It reminds me of my Red Dress Shoppe dress, only longer. I felt just like Alice from Alice in Wonderland in it, so I gathered up some Alice-like props and headed off to a local park with my friend, Christina, to get some pictures.

{dress/thrifted ~ belt/thrifted ~ shoes/H&M ~ jars/thrifted ~ necklace/homemade}

I'm pretty happy with how they all turned out! Christina got some really pretty artsy ones, which I'll post later today. Until then, my dears!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures and I'm absolutely smitten with your dress, what a fabulous thrifted treasure -SO pretty!! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are so lovely.
    So beautiful.
    And that dress is wonderfull.
    Xx liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, your pictures always inspire me. I love these soft, romantic looks for you!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your hair is done here!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an old post, but I ADORE this outfit! I have been looking everywhere for a dress and a belt like that.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!