Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Accessories.

So this Wish List Wednesday had no pictures - why? Because I'm still trying to figure out what to wear with my LBD, and I can't find anything I really like.

My original idea was a black clutch, pale pink shoes, and a big gold bangle - but that was when I was planning on getting a much less classic dress. Now I'm wondering if I might need something a little trendier to go with it.

Does anyone have any ideas? I am racking my brain here... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!