Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Modcloth Dresses

Ever since my friend Christina introduced me to Modcloth I have wanted to get a Modcloth dress. I still have yet to get one, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about it. :)

Acorn-ucopia Dress: I am trying to start wearing more colors - not just black, gray, white and pink. I have decided that I could easily do a darker blue like this dress. I really love it. The print is just so unique, and it is long enough for me - which is rare, especially on Modcloth. I would probably get it if it wasn't over a$100.




Shake Things Up Dress: This dress is a little odd, but I just love it. I would be so fun to accessorize. I only wish the ruffles were in the back, too. This is another dress that if it weren't for the price I would buy. <3



Grenadine Lemonade Dress: This dress would have me feeling like Emma Woodhouse all day, and the soft pink color is one of my favorites. <3>



Relevé Dress: This is the only dress that is too short for me. If it weren't I would already have ordered it. I love the color combination and the girly look of it. I also love the tutu look of it. I want to make myself a navy blue one to wear for Christmas. :)




2 comments:

  1. Love the last dress ,
    Pretty cute <3
    :D

    Blog walking ,
    Visit mine ?
    Xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these-especially the first and the last ones. I've heard so much about Modcloth but haven't ever looked through their clothes. Too bad they're so much, they're adorable!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!