Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wish List Wednesday - Shoes

So, this post is late, but better late than never. :D

This Wish List Wednesday is all about a girls best friend: shoes - heels, to be exact.

Since I am still looking for something to wear with my LBD to my friend's wedding in the spring all of these shoes were chosen with that in mind.

Chunky Glitter Slingbacks: I love the modern shape of these - perfect for with my very classic dress, but I think I might want a non-neutral color.


Studded Suede Platforms: I love the color of these, but I'm not sure about the ankle wrap part.


Candie's® Smokey Platform High Heels: I love, love theses shoes. They are so pretty and fun. I think I want to get them even if I don't wear them to the wedding - they seem a little glitzy for that. ;-)


Candie's® Call Me Peep-Toe Platform High Heels: Is that little bow the cutest thing you've ever seen or what?? And I love the pop of color these have. I'm definitely considering these!


Candie's® Taken Peep-Toe Platform High Heels: When I saw these in the store they were a pretty antique pink, but I couldn't find a picture online. Anyway, I'm thinking about these in pink for with the dress, but the heel seems a little short - the shoe looks a tad awkward I think. Maybe it's just me...


Candie's® Yunnis Peep-Toe Platform High Heels: I really love these shoes - they are one of my favorite colors - but a) I need to star thinking out of the box as far as color goes, and b) I'm afraid they're a little too classic for with my dress.

And yes, by the way, I do love peep-toe, platform heels. <3

3 comments:

  1. I think those flowered shoes would look super good with your LBD - I just thought I'd offer my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Platform shoes are amazing! I don't care if I'm 5'7", I'll wear them anyway and the boys will just have to grow a little. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @therunawaymuse - I agree, Christina! If Taylor Swift can do it at 5' 11" then so can we!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!