Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Squirrels are Getting Fat








Where I live there are lots of squirrels. Every autumn I start to notice that they are getting more, um - plump - to store up fat for the winter.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I've been really busy lately, and then today I was feeling sick. :-P The good news, is that I got to go to the Bees Knees again today, and got a nice thick black sweater that I'm going to wear tomorrow. I'll be sure to get pictures and post as soon as I can. Now I won't freeze this winter. :D

I got the idea for the cropping from Monkey Face, so thanks to her! :D

On another note, I have decided not to do NaNoWriMo after all. Writing just isn't what it used to be to me anymore. This is good news for my readers, since I'll have more time to blog, then. :D

Outfit Details:
Vintage Sweater - Thrifted
Skirt - H&M
Tights - Walmart
Boots - Thrifted Walmart
Locket - Plato's Closet
Purse - Sonny Monroe collection at Target
Bow - Forever 21
Peacoat - Thrifted

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I LOVE the sweater, and i just got some tights i'm eager to try :) i need skirts though! especially a plain black one. it's hard to find them in my size and a good length.
    try this outfit without the bow - i like it better that way.
    - s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvve the bow! Can't wait to see your black sweater!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness. This is too adorable!! All of these pieces work so well together but that hairbow is definitely the cherry on top :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!