Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, November 8, 2010

Music Mondays - #4 Hannah Montana's Ordinary Girl

I've never been a huge fan of Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus, though there have been a few songs of her's that I've liked. The last season of Hannah Montana is airing on Disney now however. My family and I have been watching it - curious to how they will wrap everything up, and I have to say, I really love all of the songs this time! I am actually planning on buying the Hannah Montana Forever Soundtrack. Shocking, I know.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

It took me a while to decide which of the songs from the album to feature today. At first I was going to do I'll Always Remember You because I can really relate to it, then I was going to do Que Sera because it's such a fun song. In the end I decided on Ordinary Girl because I recently finished writing an article for HS Pieces with a very similar message, and because I really love the sound of this song.

I'll link to the article when it's published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!