Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Find of the Weekend - My LBD


The past several months I have been on the look out for a dress to wear to a friend's wedding in the spring. I have scoured Modcloth (several times) as well as any other place I could think of. I found a very nice dress at the Limited, but it was out of my price range, and not quite what I was looking for...

Well, Friday night I found the perfect dress - at a resale shop, of all places!! I now introduce you to my new love:




It's a Saks Fifth Avenue dress - I'm guessing from the 90's or maybe 80's - with original tags. The tag says it was originally nearly $200 - and I got it for $10! I am overjoyed! I just love the neckline and shoulders - it totally reminds me of a dress from the 40's!

It's a little more classic than I was planning on, but that's fine since I can get some more fun accessories to loosen it up. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially since it was such a bargain! Don't you just feel great knowing what a good deal you got? You're right about the neckline; it's very vintage-inspired. Great find!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! And so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..! what a beautfiul find :D discoveries like those are what makes me want to sqeal in excitement! eheh.

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!