Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, October 18, 2010

I Remember How Much I Love You





This what I wore yesterday. I didn't wear my belt much in the summer (it was too tight to wear in the heat), and I'm only just now remember how much I love it! Now I really want to get more!

Yesterday my mom and sister and I went to Goodwill, and I got a couple things. I also ordered something online Friday night. It should be here this week, so I'm really eager to show you all my new purchases! Keep your eyes peeled this week!!

Outfit Details:
Shirt - Candies
Jeans - So...
Shoes: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Bag - H&M
Gold Necklace: Vintage
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Flower: Charlotte Russe
Hat: Vintage

5 comments:

  1. 8-D I LOVE all your outfits but I think this is one of my favorites. You are so cute, and this one...it is just so cute and pretty and...I REALLY like it.
    What did you order?!
    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooovelovelove :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit!!! I love the soft muted colors and the belt. It's just so pretty! <3 <3 I'm beginning to love Mondays -- that's when you update your blog :) love you!!
    ~your best shopper,
    Molly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Goodwill! I get a lot of vintage things there.

    That shade of pink from the flower belt and the cardi is so lovely! I see you wore this in another outfit too! I love both outfits :)

    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I added you to mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the belt with this sweater! What did you find at Goodwill? Can't wait to see your new purchase!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!