Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

At Long Last!

Several days ago I mentioned how I rarely wears skirts because it is so hard for me to find ones that are long enough for me to be comfortable in. Well it would happen that I would find one right after mentioning that! :D

While I was shopping at the mall with my cousin, Molly, I found a lovely gray denim skirt at H&M. This was a double blessing because I have been wanting a skirt/dress from there for a while.

So here are the pictures as I wore it on Sunday to church.


I wore it with my sheepy shirt to play up the gray in the tee-shirt, and also wore my new black tights that Molly gave me with my black, peep-toed, platform pumps - which I love. Since the skirt is a little loose (I will probably have it taken in) since they didn't have it in my size, I wore my black belt over the waist band.

Overall I was very pleased with the look, and it felt so nice to wear a skirt again! <3

So what do you all think? Comment and let me know! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog. :D

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Chalotte Russe
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. I FLIPPING LOVE THIS OUTFIT.

    - SVEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Wearing it with the sheep shirt is such a cute idea!

    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit- is that a sheep on the top?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really resonated with your comment as I do think finding things that are a modest length from high street shops are quite difficult. That is why I like vintage inspired fashion so much. One can shorten if something is long, but how do you lengthen if something is short!!

    I like your skirt here, this is the perfect length for me too.

    On another note I was hoping we could keep in touch. I am now following you on google.

    See you around.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous, b/c we don't have an H&M where I live!! I am constantly on the lookout for longer skirts too. Why is it so hard to extend the fabric a few inches longer, people?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute top! love the outfit. I wish I could wear belts as well as you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!