1. Uploading my newest makeup video
2. Feelin' great in a dress + heels + bold makup on my day off
3. Bruschetta for dinner while watching Captain America after work
4. Me and my friend Ethan at the flea market on Saturday (post coming later this week!)
5. Jammy Dodgers to celebrate the Doctor Who season premier
6. My kitty was mad that I wouldn't let her eat Maddie's string cheese
1. Dreams and Disasters // Owl City
2. I'm Coming After You // Owl City
3. Metropolis // Owl City
4. Bombshell Blonde // Owl City
5. We are Never Ever Getting Back Together // Taylor Swift
1. This just might be my favorite song on the Midsummer Station. The music is fantastic and I loooove the lyrics "I wanna feel alive forever... follow the light through the dreams and disasters." I want to live my life - I want to feel alive and the only way to do that is to go through the "dreams and disasters. This is one of those songs where I feel like Adam Young has written exactly what I feel.
2. This song is so. much. fun! I love it! It's really upbeat and so much fun to drive to! Not the deepest of Owl City songs, but really fun nonetheless. ;D
3. This song is probably tie for my favorite song. It reminds me of a rainy day in the city - maybe that's why I love it so much. I love the chorus of "I left my heart in metropolis" because that's how I feel every time I got to Chicago and then have to come home. ♥
4. Not one of the best Owl City songs as far as lyrics go (not that their bad - just not as deep and sweet as usual) but let me tell you it's great for days where you just feel so fetching!
5. I'm not really a super huge fan of this song, but it's very catchy and I've found myself listening to it (I have to have something to listen to in between the Midsummer Station songs - I don't want to get sick of them, you know!) I will say, though, that music video is really weird... *wide eyes*
2. Downton Abbey
3. Doctor Who season 7
1. When I first saw the preview for this movie I though it looked really good, and last week I finally got to see it! It. Was. Fantastic! And I'm honestly really surprised that I liked it, because usually I'm more of a "happily-ever-after" kind of gal, and this was - to quote Maddie - definitely "not the feel good film of the year!" It was an engaging plot, though, full of suspense, and the acting was superb, too! But let's be honest: with Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Gwyneth Paltro was there ever any doubt that it'd be good??
2. Over the past few days my family has become addicted to this show! We finished the first episode on Friday night and are now just one episode away from finishing the first season! It's the kind of show where you just have to find out what happens, and - despite a few historical inaccuracies - I'm really enjoying it. Who'd have thought that soap opera set in the early 1900's could be so good??
3. Started this on Saturday night, and - I know I'm going to slapped silly for saying this, but - I wasn't hugely impressed. I won't give anything away for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but I feel like they built up stuff in the previews and just glossed over it. I thought those elements were going to play much more into the next four episodes - not be summed up in the first one! I'm a little disapointed, but hoping that the rest of the season makes up for it. *winks*