1. Salted caramel mocha frappuccino = delicious.
2. Cinnamon roll french toast + sausage + a fruit cup for breakfast
3. A Jolly Rancher someone gave me at work (it's a long story)
4. Maddie getting her makeup done at Mojo Spa
5. Gorgeous dresser + record player at Mojo Spa
6. This vintage camera canteen at Urban Outfitters reminded me of my friend Ethan.
7. Apparently UO also sells crickets - like to eat! G-R-O-S-S.
8. I wear suspenders now. Suspenders are cool.
9. My shopping haul from Sunday: two eye shadows, an indie dress and suspenders from UO.
1. Speed of Love // Owl City
2. Hot N' Cold (Clean Version) // Katy Perry
3. Akbar // Jeffery Dallas
4. Good Time // Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen
5. Get Back // Demi Lovato
1. This is yet another song from The Midsummer Station so of course it's on my playlist! Not one of my favorite favorite songs but still utterly fantastic!
2. I'm a little ashamed to admit that the clean version of this song has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a couple years. It's. Just. So. Catchy!
3. This is all Maddie's doing. She loves this song and bought it off iTunes so now we can listen to it whenever we're in the car. The good news is that the grandma's only line in this song is so hillarious is makes up for everything else. *winks*
4. Yep! This song is back on my playlist again! What can I say? It's a great song to listen to on the way to work. Trust me.
5. This was one of my favorite songs a few years ago, and it's finally resurfaced! Demi Lovato is so talented and I just adore her style while she worked with Disney! This music video is so fantastic - still easily one of my favorites ever!
1. Downton Abbey
2. Doctor Who Season 7
1. We finally finished the first two seasons of Downton Abbey! It's such a fantastic show and I highly recommend it! I cannot wait for season three! Anyone know when it starts?? (Pst! The first season is on Netflix instant and you all should totes watch it!)
2. On Saturday we watched the second episode of season seven of Doctor Who and I was very pleasantly surprised! I thought the second episode was a lot more fun than the first! But I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only who thought that... :-/