Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Plug in the Party Lights


"Let go of the world you know 
And plug in the party lights"
~ Yacht Club by Owl City

Saturday we celebrated my graduation. I'd spent months working on planning it and making decorations/food for it and it turned out just as I had imagined it. I'll be sharing some more detailed posts (DIYs, rundowns of everything I had, etc) later on in the next few weeks, but till then here are a few of my favorite photos from the day! I'll be sure to share more later. ♥

xo,
Katie

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a really lovely party! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was set up so lovely-like! Great job. I know you worked really hard on everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!