1. Lots of casual outfits this past week (tee shirt not pictured).
2. It's a big hat day! (Big hat courtesy of Maddie.)
3. A pretty graduation present from my aunt in California!
4. Got to spend a lot of quality time with this little cutey this week!
5. Pretzel roll + half an eclair + half a brownie + an Izzy soda = perfect snack.
6. New dress! Thrifted this beaut for just $6! It'll be perfect for my uncle's wedding this autumn.
7. Spent some hard earned cash on makeup this week! (clockwise: L'Oreal
8. My mustache key chain. Can't believe I haven't photographed it before now!
9. Saturday night Molly and I spent an hour skyping + going through our Pyrex collections. After putting aside the pieces for her + the ones to get rid of, my collection fits in ONE box!
1. Only Hope // Mandy Moore
2. When Will My Life Begin // Tangled
3. Home // Ok Sweetheart
1. This song was recommended to me by a friend early in the week and I just love it! It's such a lovely song. ♥
2. Listening to Only Hope by Mandy Moore made me want to listen to When Will My Life Begin - so I did. It's just such a fun song! And I mean, seriously, who can help but like all the Tangled songs??
3. I found this song through Beth's blog, and I love it so much! I've baked chocolate chip cookies twice in the past week (don't you judge me!) and both times I listened to this song. Also, I'm longing for kitchen like that! All the Pyrex and a gorgeous Kitchen Aid mixer?? *swoons*