Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Guest Post from Maria of Avenue M // Wish List Wednesday

Hello dear readers of Beautifully Pure,

My name is Maria and I have a blog called Avenue M. Most of the time I like to write about frivolous days, my love for vintage and pretty things, wishlists and inspirations. When Katie asked me if I would like to guest post for her, I jumped at the chance! Her blog is gorgeous ♥
I haven't conjured up a wishlist of realistic and ridiculous wants in a while, so I though it would be the perfect time. Here are a few things that I would love to add to my wardrobe:

This gorgeous satchel from Oasap is the perfect pastel outfit companion. 


Caitlin Shearer is one of the coolest Aussie artists you'll ever hear about! Her dresses and prints are so unique. I love this little lookbook she sketched for Audrey Grace Boutique. Her wonderful way with watercolours depicts Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelly's classic style perfectly. 

Isn't this bikini on Norma Jean (Marilyn Monroe) gorgeous? They are so perfect for summer and very flattering. As soon as summer comes around again for me (I live in Australia!) I will be on the hunt for something as cute as this ♥  

I found this DIY on Pinterest the other day and fell in love instantly! Adding roses to the sides of sunglasses is the perfect way to add a little bit of pretty to them. You can view the full DIY here.

I hope you enjoyed this little wishlist, and please, come visit me over at my blog; Avenue M 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous post, Maria! I love that last picture. So vintage :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!