Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Light Blue Vintage // Guest Post from Kate of Scathingly Brilliant

 
Shirt - vintage
Skirt - h&m
Shoes - vintage
Belt - from another dress
 
Hi! I'm Kate from Scathingly Brilliant, and I'm filling in for Katie :) Besides sharing a pretty fantastic name (if I do say so myself!) me and Katie both share a love of clothes. So I thought an outfit post would be quite fitting ;)

I unearthed this pretty blouse almost a year to the day after I wore it last! I was doing laundry and somehow it magically appeared -- missing in action since July of last year. I have no idea where it came from or where it was, but suddenly it was sitting in front of me in my laundry basket. I wore it on July 4th of last year, paired with a jean skirt and some bright red lipstick for Independence Day. I guess it decided to declare its own independence and hide from me for a year. I like to imagine it went off galavanting across the country.. took a little road trip, saw the Grand Canyon, spent a few days in Disneyland and then hung out on Rodeo Drive, saying "hello" to all the other pretty blouses in shop windows.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your outfit is absolutely stunning! I adore that skirt. Lovely guest post!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!