Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Lately...


1. One many reasons I love shopping on Etsy - gorgeous packaging!
2. Gluing mustaches onto stripped straws while video chatting with the lovely Lauren. ♥
3. A little reminder for me during a busy next couple weeks.
4. We done did have a par-tay!
5. One of my favorite parts of the party. Everything looks just like I imagined it!
6. My cousin bought wrapping paper that matched my cupcake wrappers! And she didn't even mean to!

1. Sh-Boom // The Chords
2. Dementia // Owl City
3. Good Time // Owl City and Carly Ray Jensen
4. I've God a Dream // Tangled Soundtrack

1. Love love love this song! Makes me feel like a sock-hop gal from the 50's. ♥
2. One of my favorite songs from Owl City's new EP. Upbeat and peppy with some great electronic sounds!
3. I know I included this song in one of my Lately posts a few weeks ago, but I'm still listening to it! It's just such a great song.
4. This song came up on my iPod when Miss Jack, Molly, Anna and my little sis and I were on the way home from the movies tonight. So what else do you expect four teenagers and twenty-something to do but start singing along at the top of their lungs??

3 comments:

  1. that pretty pictures!
    the straws! ñ.ñ
    kisses from:

    http://julldiaz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meepers, I had such a good time chatting with you the other day, as well! Always a pleasure beautiful miss. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playlist is so great! Those cupcake wrappers are so cute. Im a bit addicted to those.
    xoxo
    Ghttp://www.betwixxt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!