1. The cap to my iced tea is filled with wisdom. lol
2. My dad and Maddie and I went out for lunch and all three of us got a salad.
3. I love that TGI Friday's carries non-alcoholic slushies. Nicer than a diet coke without having to be 21 or older. *winks*
1. I Live Alone // Sky Sailing
2. Explorers // Sky Sailing
3. Embers // Owl City
4. Enchanted // Taylor Swift
1. This is one of my favorite songs by Sky Sailing. It's such a sweet melody, and I love how this song is sorta about wanting to grow up and see the world and chasing your dreams - at least, that's what I got from it. Sky Sailing is the kind of band, I think, where everyone could get something different from the same songs.
2. Another Sky Sailing song. All of Sky Sailing's songs remind me of summer days and lush fields bathed in summer light - so basically they remind me of the time I spend at my aunt and uncle's ranch in Black, Missouri.
3. Earlier this week Adam Young had Embers steaming for one day only. In my years of using the internet I've learned a thing or two - like how if you don't re-load a page you can continue playing whatever video/audio tracks are on that page. Needless to say I've been listening to this song a lot. I don't want to go into a real review right now because I'm saving that for next week, but let's just say that so far it's one of my favorite songs from the new album. *winks*
4. I love this song as long as I don't think of who it was written for, and what happened after it was released (Taylor Swift what were you thinking!?). lol
1. How to Steal a Million
2. Jane by Design
1. Finally finished How to Steal a Million with Audrey Hepburn. It started out a little slow, but once everything was explained and the story really got started it was really interesting!
2. I also finally finished the season finale of Jane by Design - just in time to learn that there will not, in fact, be a second season. Why does ABC just love to cancel my favorite shows?
3. Friday night my mom and dad and I watched Charade while Maddie was at a sleep over. I loved it! It's your classic 1960's spy film with a cute little romance in it, too. I think it's my second favorite Audrey Hepburn film (you just can't beat Breakfast at Tiffany's!) and it only helped that Cary Grant was in it - I love him!