The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.
~ 11th Doctor Matt Smith, Vincent and the Doctor.
1. A new job that I think I will be really good at and really like.
2. Making new friends.
3. Putting down roots for the first time in thirteen years.
4. Hobbies that I love.
5. More independence than I've ever had before.
6. A new reason to look forward to checking my email.
7. A new Owl City album to look forward to.
8. A new season of Doctor Who to look forward to.
9. Lots of fun plans for September.
10. A good camera all to myself. ♥
But then there is the bad:
1. Growing apart from some of my old friends.
2. Not seeing my family as much as I'd like to.
3. Family drama.
I guess the good things definitely outweigh the bad. ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
blouse: Charlotte Russe
jeans: Forever 21
shoes: c/o Blowfish Shoes
sun glasses: Forever 21 via Miss Jack