The lovely, Clair has recently tagged me, so here we go!
1. I've been home schooled my whole life.
2. I have no plans to go to college anytime in the near future.
3. I've read all seven of Jane Austen's major novels.
4. I saw the Avengers in theaters four times, and I want to see it again!
5. I named my camera "Thornton" after John Thornton in North & South; my lens "Nick" after Nicholas Higgins in North & South; and my flash "Furry" after Nick Furry from the Avengers.
6. I'm 5' 8" tall.
7. Owl City is my favorite band and Adam Young is my favorite "celebrity."
8. It's a dream of mine to travel the United States.
9. I've also been obsessed with Jane By Design, and I want her entire wardrobe.
10. I have big plans for September if all goes well!
11. I've worked for the past two years at a home daycare in my neighborhood, and I've loved (almost) every minute of it.
c) No. *winks*
2. Favourite Disney villain?
Ezma! ("Pull the lever, Kronk! Wrong leeeeeeeveeeeeer!!!! Why do we even have that lever!?")
3. Are you shy?
Around people I don't know well, yes a bit. Around people I know well? No. Just...no.
4. Do you ever read the last page and then try to figure out how they got there?
No, but I do read the last bit if I think I won't like how the book ends - if I'm not going to like it I might as well not waste my time!
5. Your opinion on giraffes?
They're sorta cute, but also sorta weird looking...
6. Have you ever travelled out of your home country?
Yes! Inf fact, I lived in Germany for the first three years of my life.
7. Does this count as a question?
I don't know, you tell me. *winks*
8. If Hogwarts, what house? If Narnia, which Pevensie sibling? Feel free to interpret this any way you choose.
If Hogwards Gryffindor. If Narnia none. Just stick me in a beaver dam and let me live out my life happily.
9. Favourite Shakespeare play? (I'm assuming you're cultured)
Cymbeline or A Winters Tale - oh! Or a Comedy of Errors! I also like A Midsummer's Night Dream a lot.
10. If you had to pick just one place to live for the rest of your life, where would it be? Explanation appreciated but not required.
The TARDIS - then I wouldn't have to stay in once place, and could go wherever I wanted! Also, I'd be with the Doctor and that's pretty awesome.
11. How do you say "polar bear" in French?
No idea, but I bet Amber of Laughing with Broken Eyes would know! (She's minoring in French *winks*)
1. What's your favorite childhood memory?
2. Which of all the photos you've taken is your favorite?
3. Biggest pet peeve?
4. Favorite blog to read?
5. If you had to be either blind or deaf which would you chose?
6. Aliens are attacking. What do you do?
7. What's your favorite movie?
8. If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would it be?
9. What would you do with a million dollars?
10. What's your favorite meal?
11. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be?
1. I've read the Lord of the Rings nearly three times
2. I love to drive.
3. Toph is my favorite character from Avatar: The Last Airbender
4. I would rather spend money on food than on clothes.
5. I'm always behind on my blog reader.
6. I'm the worst emailer ever.
7. Cats are my favorite pet animal ever.