Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Autumn Wish List // Wish List Wednesday

Autumn Must Haves
In the summer layers disappear as the heat rises. I wear less makeup and my style generally takes on a bit more of a bohemian-esque feel (hey, I did say a bit!), but in the autumn as the weather starts to cool off, I eagerly jump whole-heartedly back into my posh, preppy style. Here are some of the pieces I am longing for this autumn:

1. A basic black cardigan
2. A basic, high-waisted black skirt.
3. A blue polka-dot skirt
4. A basic tan trench coat
5. A bright plumy lipstick (pictured here: MAC in Ruby Woo).
6. A hot pink lipstick.
7. A bright red lipstick (pictured here: Kat Von D in Underage Love).
8. Black suspenders.
9. Black lace tights.
10. A dark teal cardigan
11. Black Mary Jane pumps.
12. Black ballet flats (with studs, perhaps?)
13. A navy polka-dot blouse (extra points for a Peter Pan collar!)

9 comments:

  1. these all look lovely! i'm so looking forward to autumn! it's my fave season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots!!!!!!

    if you have a moment please check out the latest post
    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh YES! that lipstick, the hot pink is now a must on my autumn list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of Jane Bennant. I could see her in all those. I like the dots especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely with you on the lace tights and everything with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah I LOVE this concept--- and everything on your wish list.

    I think I will try doing this too, that way I stay more focused when I shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, you have marvelous taste! I want #4, #10 and #11 so badly! ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!
    I think there's a cardigan just like no. 10 at Target - I got one in a burnt orange color & it's really great. And I know that Hot Topic sells suspenders of all kinds, so you should look there if you want to find a pair (: Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!