Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lately {Sweets and Board Games}

1. S'mores cupcakes for my mom's birthday
2. Breakfast with my sister. Yummy!
3. Spending Sunday afternoon playing Monopoly. ♥


1. Blow Away // A Fine Frenzy
2. Call Me Maybe // Carly Rae Jepsen
3. Electric Twist // A Fine Frenzy
4. Home // Ok Sweet Heart

1. Maddie got me started on this song, and I love, love, love the melody and vintage-y sound of it. ♥
2. After weeks of saying how I didn't like this song (based on the chorus I'd heard) I finally listened to the whole thing... and then ate my words. Despite the rather kitschy sound of the chorus, the song in it's entirety is actually really good! I understand the hype now. In fact, I'm addicted too.
3. A second song by A Fine Frenzy this week. Maddie got me started on this one, too, and I love this upbeat, fun song!
4. This song is still on my playlist. It's just such a fun, vintage-y sounding song. I can't help it.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had been there, it sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm smores cupcakes and monopoly! two of my favorite things.
    and i can't get call me maybe out of my head. i made up a song about my dog to it that i sing to my husband (it's basically 'pet him maybe?' with a lot of other silly things).

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!