Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thrifting Haul

I was planning on posting some pictures from when Heather, Christina, and I went to the beach, but I haven't finished editing them yet. So I hope you'll enjoy this thrifting haul video instead. After I made it I realized it was fifteen minutes long! So I decided to make it into two parts. I'll post the second part on Thursday.


It's my first "vlog," so I'm a little awkward, and I talk a little too fast, but I hope you all like it anyway. If you do comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. OOH!!!!! I LOVE, love, love, love, love, LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE (!!!!) that knife with the green handle, the green glass, and the greenish-blue mugs! They're all so pretty! ;) And that's sad she didn't find a dress. :( Those are all really neat finds! :) I don't always have good finds..... except for that $150 piano at Goodwill. But I would never change it for our over 100 year old piano we now have. :-/ See ya soon!! ~Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I am having trouble making out where you are sitting. It annoys me.
    Your voice is so cute on videos 8-D
    That blue cup, on the bottom are there words? Are there lines going up the sides? If not, I think it is glass blown which is so cool!
    You should do more of these, that is fun 8-D
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Unfortunatley I can't view your video due to the fact that I'm on dial up! UGH! But I did want to let you know that I'm hosting a Feminine Friday link up party! Every other Friday, starting this Friday! I would love if you could participate! All the details can be found at:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!