Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites - Wedding Inspirations

To be honest, for several years of me early teens, I didn't want to get married. It's only during this year that I've actually look forward to. Here are some of the ideas I've been really loving:

1. Balloons! I love balloons lately. They're so pretty!
2. Pennant banners. I made one for my cousin for her graduation party, and I fully intend to make one for my wedding (whenever that is).
{Credit}


3. How adorable is this I Spy chart? Thanks so much to Maggeygrace of Lifesize Paper Doll for bringing it to my attention in her guest post on Laughing with Broken Eyes!
{Credit unknown}


4. One thing I really, really want to have at my wedding is a photo booth. And in that photo booth I want to have props like these. Geeky glasses; a bow tie; and a funny, fake bow tie - my favorite!

5. I love these cup cakes! As you well know, I'm a huge fan of bows, and these are seriously adorable!
{Credit}

6. I love ice cream. It and brownies are my favorite deserts, add a beautiful dish and adorable, heart shaped waffle cone and I think you've just made the perfect wedding treat!

7. I fell in love with this picture as soon as I saw it. Until then I had never thought of having mismatched bridesmaid's dresses. Now I am *in British accent* totally and completely planning on having each brides maid picking her own dress (but with a common color theme).

8. While all the brides maids were getting ready for my friend, Sarah's wedding, Heather and I started talking about how we would like our brides maids hair done for our weddings. At the times I had no idea what I would like, but when Elsie Cakes's tutorial for messy buns, I realized that that would be perfect! Definitely something I would love for my brides maid's hair!
{Credit}

9. Thank you again to Maggeygrace for bringing this picture to my attention! I completely love the whole outfit: the bow ties; the cardigans/blazer; the jeans - even the boutonnieres. Add some converses and you've got, in my opinion, just about the coolest outfit a guy could wear! Here's hoping my fiance has the same impeccable taste!
{Credit unknown}


10. "Just about" a word that here means "the coolest outfit aside, of course, from the 10th Doctor's outfit." A suit, and tie and converses - who'd have thunk it?? Of course, the trench coat would be awkward for a wedding, but if my fiance wants to wear the rest of it, I'll not be complaining! *winks*
{Credit unknown}

11. I love Elsie Cakes "married finger." I am determined to do this when I get married.
{Credit}


12. And what about my dress? Well, I definitely want a shorter dress. I was looking for a picture of one when I happened upon this one. I may be biased by the big, sea foam green thing behind the dress, but for whatever reason, I love it. Just look at the cool headlights - I mean, lace details. <3
{Credit}


So that's all for my wedding inspirations. What do you all want when you get married?


2 comments:

  1. Love these little bits of inspiration. That last short white dress is adorable. Great blog, you have such fun posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! we have the same taste too.i picked a gown like this for my wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!