1. Balloons! I love balloons lately. They're so pretty!
2. Pennant banners. I made one for my cousin for her graduation party, and I fully intend to make one for my wedding (whenever that is).
3. How adorable is this I Spy chart? Thanks so much to Maggeygrace of Lifesize Paper Doll for bringing it to my attention in her guest post on Laughing with Broken Eyes!
4. One thing I really, really want to have at my wedding is a photo booth. And in that photo booth I want to have props like these. Geeky glasses; a bow tie; and a funny, fake bow tie - my favorite!
5. I love these cup cakes! As you well know, I'm a huge fan of bows, and these are seriously adorable!
6. I love ice cream. It and brownies are my favorite deserts, add a beautiful dish and adorable, heart shaped waffle cone and I think you've just made the perfect wedding treat!
7. I fell in love with this picture as soon as I saw it. Until then I had never thought of having mismatched bridesmaid's dresses. Now I am *in British accent* totally and completely planning on having each brides maid picking her own dress (but with a common color theme).
8. While all the brides maids were getting ready for my friend, Sarah's wedding, Heather and I started talking about how we would like our brides maids hair done for our weddings. At the times I had no idea what I would like, but when Elsie Cakes's tutorial for messy buns, I realized that that would be perfect! Definitely something I would love for my brides maid's hair!9. Thank you again to Maggeygrace for bringing this picture to my attention! I completely love the whole outfit: the bow ties; the cardigans/blazer; the jeans - even the boutonnieres. Add some converses and you've got, in my opinion, just about the coolest outfit a guy could wear! Here's hoping my fiance has the same impeccable taste!
10. "Just about" a word that here means "the coolest outfit aside, of course, from the 10th Doctor's outfit." A suit, and tie and converses - who'd have thunk it?? Of course, the trench coat would be awkward for a wedding, but if my fiance wants to wear the rest of it, I'll not be complaining! *winks*
11. I love Elsie Cakes "married finger." I am determined to do this when I get married.
12. And what about my dress? Well, I definitely want a shorter dress. I was looking for a picture of one when I happened upon this one. I may be biased by the big, sea foam green thing behind the dress, but for whatever reason, I love it. Just look at the cool headlights - I mean, lace details. <3
So that's all for my wedding inspirations. What do you all want when you get married?