Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Photography Wish List
1. A lens hood for ever lens I have! I don't need them often, but when I do, it'd be nice to have!
2. White balance lens cap. This would save hours of editing!!
3. A pretty cover for my camera strap. I'd love to not have the "Canon 60D" in big red letters on my camera strap (in other words: "I'm a good camera, steal me!") This one from Etsy is gorgeous.
4. A remote for my camera. IFB recommends this one.
5. 50mm f/1.8 camera lens. I used to have one, but it brook a couple weeks ago. Time to replace it!
6. Another Jo Totes bag! I already have the Rose in teal, but I really want the Missy in pink! They don't make it anymore, but I'm still hoping to find it on Ebay or something, sometime!
7. The 40mm f/2.8 "pancake" lens. This is very similar to the 50mm, lens, but a bit wider with a lower f-stop. I kinda love it, though, after seeing the review on Our City Lights!
8. The 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens from Canon. I didn't get it with my camera since I bought the body + 50mm lens separately, and it's certainly not the best lens out there, but I really love the wide angle look of it for certain pictures, and a lens that wide is hard to find for a reasonable price.
One of my Nineteen Before Twenty goals is to practice more photography, and I really want to try experimenting with more gadgets instead of just sticking to the same old lens day in and day out. These are just a few of the things I would love to have in my camera bag by the end of the year!