2. A basket of clothes to list on my Instagram closet shop
3. We finally got a decent amount of snow!
4. Libby got a German pancake and it was bigger than her head! (And believe it or not, that's the small one!)
5. Woke up with a craving for doughnuts to find out that my wonderful mother had already got some for breakfast!
6. Perfect red pout Saturday morning.
7. Granted I left earlier than usual, but there was still a sliver of light when I left work on Saturday! Here comes spring!
8. Starbucks in the car with my mom and Maddie.
9. Ulta haul!
1. Jackson // Johny Cash and June Carter
2. West Coast Friendship // Owl City
3. That Don't Impress Me Much // Shina Twain
4. Dear Vienna // Owl City
5. Wide Awake // Katy Perry
1. I got this song because it was on the Help soundtrack, but then I watched Walk the Line and now I'm really loving it. I can't wait to get the Walk the Line soundtrack version, though. Reese Witherspoon has an amazing voice.
2. I love all of Adam Young's work, but his earlier stuff will always have a special place in my heart, and even though I'm not a California girl, I love this song.
3. In case you can't tell, I'm in a country music mood lately (I blame going to Missouri). This is one of the first country songs I ever liked! (And for those of you that are interested this was the video that I first saw it on!)
4. This is by far my favorite songs on the Maybe I'm Dreaming album by Owl City! ♥
5. This wasn't one of my favorite Katy Perry songs at first, but the more I listen to it the more I love it. The vocals are gorgeous, and the lyrics are hauntingly true. Totally describes a lot of my feelings lately.
1. Once Upon a Time
2. Downton Abbey
3. Sweet Home Alabama
2. This show is still good as ever, and I really love how all of the characters are progressing, but I heard a spoiler for the Christmas special and it's killing me!
3. I caught the tail end of this movie while I was baby sitting Friday night. I love it so much! Reese Witherspoon is totes adorable. I absolutely love her in everything I've seen her in - especially Penelope! The only downside to watching Sweet Home Alabama is that it made me miss being in Missouri.