Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Guest Post from Jessica of Midwest Muse

catz3 catz2 catz1 catz89


Hello, Beautifully Pure readers! Jessica from Midwest Muse here! It's a total honor to be guest posting for Katie!

Let's get to know each other: I'm from Akron, Ohio. I'm a creative writing major. I like good music, bad tv, road trips, live music, all things sparkly, and COFFEE. I also really like the color pink. It's strange, pink doesn't appeal to me in general, but I love wearing it. This shirt happens to be one of my favorites. It's covered in pink cats. What isn't to love about that? (Even though I'm allergic to cats.) I've never worn this skirt on the internet and I'm pleased to share it with you here first.

I took these photos at the end of December. Yes, it's December in these photos and it was almost 70 degrees. The weather confuses me, plays with my style heart, and offends my allergies. But at least, I can pretend that winter is over every once in awhile.

♥ ♥ ♥
Top: ℅ OSAP
Skirt: American Eagle via Gabriel Brothers
Tights: Express
Shoes: Gabriel Brothers
Blazer: H&M
Belt: Urban Outfitters

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! How adorable! I too am a midwest girl from Columbus, Ohio. I'm loving the outfit and the tights!!! Love it all.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, looking gorgeous as always! I love those pink tights!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    You have amazing style.
    please check out my blog at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, her style is just so lovely! those tights are wonderful here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!